Saturday, August 1, 2015

Forestview Running Back, Moe Neal, to Syracuse

                In an auditorium in front of family, friends, classmates, teammates, and coaches, Moe Neal announced that he is ‘taking his talents to the University of Syracuse.’

                It was down to Syracuse and Wake Forest. Neal had interest from other ACC teams and a few SEC teams. But Syracuse was his choice.

                I just felt like it was a home away from home, ten hours away. I just felt a good vibe there. I felt the love there and got good vibes with the players and the coaches.” Moe Neal said on his decision to choose the Orange.

                “The (winter) elements will be a challenge. I’m not really a cold (weather) guy. But playing in a dome, I won’t have to worry about it during game time. I guess I’ll have to adjust to the climate change, but I’ll be fine.”

                Asked about any pressure after signing and coming into his senior year “No pressure. I’ll just do what I’ve been doing. It’s gotten me this far. So, I’ll just continue to work hard, praise God and have fun.”

                Moe Neal and the Forestview Jaguars football team have an upcoming scrimmage with Crest and they will also go against Shelby in the Cleveland County Jamboree at Burns (6:00). The Jaguars’ first game will be August 21st at home against Charlotte Providence Day (7:30).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment